With businesses now relying on digital solutions more than ever before, it’s important to ensure that your team has everything it needs for a working day. Regardless of business type or role, there’s a lot for a team to take care of at work. Luckily, there are some ways for you to make their work life easier.
How to Make Your Team’s Digital Life Easier at Work
- Use a Guest Portal for WiFi – A separate WiFi portal for guests provides them with WiFi access, without having to worry about them having access to the digital side of your business. With a guest portal, guests can use the internet securely and without worrying about their personal information not being safe. However, they are unable to access business computers, printers and other devices.
- Update Software and Programs – As a business, you should stay on top of software and program updates. Not only does this ensure your team is using the most up to date version, but it reduces the chances of something going wrong.
- Organise Regular Team Training – Regardless of the type of business you have, it is always helpful to organise regular team training on all things digital. If you begin using a new software or you have invested in new equipment, ensure everyone knows how to use them correctly. A team that is able to troubleshoot basic digital problems will get back on track a lot quicker than those who have not been trained.
- Use a Password Bank Software – If you have a business that requires a lot of digital passwords and logging in, you may want to consider implementing password bank software. It’s a useful way to store usernames, passwords and login information in one easy to access place.
- Invest in a Good Network System – There is no denying that a lot of people will be using business WiFi at any given time, which can result in slow load speeds and routers dropping out. To avoid this, use a network system that can handle the pressure and prevent the routers dropping out at a key moment. Poor business WiFi can be hugely stressful for a team, especially if it hinders their daily tasks.
At Orbiss, we are always on hand to assist with business WiFi and IT solutions. To find out more about any of our services, get in touch.